Dr. Esther Kim treats with patient oriented mind and strongly believe preventive dentistry for your beatiful smiles.
She not just treat symptoms but treat the causes of symptoms to eliminated possible recurrences of problems.
Dr. Kim has ears to hear your concerns to treat you for ultimate results.
She will be your best winning teammate for your dental care team.
Dr. Esther Kim’s Credential
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, Chicago, Ill D. S. 1986-1990
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, Ill B.S. Biology 1982-1986
- Niles West High School, Niles, Ill. 1982
- Esther Insun Kim, DDS, Ltd, Morton Grove, Ill (May 2015 – present)
- Dental Associates of Bryn Mawr, Chicago Ill (February 1994 – 2016)
- Oral Kare Dental, Chicago, Ill (1994-1996)
- Dental Associates of Arlington Heights, Arlington Heights, Ill (1991-1994)
- Dental Service Center of St. Elizabeth Hospital, Chicago, Ill (1990-1992)